Sunday 5 October 2008

Alphonse Maria Mucha Autumn painting

Alphonse Maria Mucha Autumn paintingMichelangelo Buonarroti The Creation of Adam hand paintingMichelangelo Buonarroti Entombment painting
‘I’ve been asleep such a long while. What time is it?’
‘Half past three.’
‘It’s no better, is it?’ ; at first she wanted one, but learned after a year that an operation was needed to make it possible; by that time Rex and she were out of love, but he still wanted his child, and when at last she consented, it was born dead.
‘highly developed; the rest simply isn’t there. He couldn’t imagine why it hurt me to find two months after we came back to London from our honeymoon, that he was still keeping up with Brenda Champion
‘Worse.’
‘I feel a little better, though. D’you think they’d bring me some tea or something if I rang the bell?’
I got her some tea and biscuits from the night steward.
‘Did you have an amusing evening?’
‘Everyone’s seasick.’
‘Poor Charles. It was going

No comments: