Monday 6 October 2008

Guido Reni Cleopatra painting

Guido Reni Cleopatra painting
uido Reni Reni Charity painting
Francois Boucher The Setting of the Sun painting
Corduroy, by Don Freeman. One of my favorite books as a little kid. This lovable teddy bear will always have a special place in my heart. * Guess How Much I Love You, by Sam Mcbratney. I love you all the way to the moon and back! Fun to read this with your kids, and then later compete to see how much you love each other. * If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, by Laura Joffe Numeroff. This was a favorite for my kids. I love the drawings. * The Complete Adventures of Curious George, by H.A. Rey. He’s now an international icon, but Curious George has always been one of the most lovable characters in literature. * In the Night Kitchen, by Maurice Sendak. This is Sendak at his best. He has such a wonderful drawing style, and can tell stories with the best of them. * Horton Hatches the Egg, by Dr. Seuss. Speaking of the best of them, Dr. Seuss is it. He’s a legend, of course, and everything he wrote is amazing, so it’s really impossible to choose, but I love this

No comments: