Wednesday 12 November 2008

Edward Hopper Room in New York painting

Edward Hopper Room in New York paintingEdward Hopper Night Windows paintingEdward Hopper Lighthouse Hill painting
Krum did not seem to know whether or not Harry was making fun of him. He drew his hand from inside his robe and tapped it menacingly on his thighs; sparks flew out of the end.

   "Gregorovitch!" said Harry loudly, and Krum started, but Harry was too excited to care; the memory had come back to him at the sight of Krum's wand: Ollivander taking it and examining it carefully before the Triwizard Tournament.
Krum was looking more and more suspicious. "How do you know Gregorovitch made my wand?"    "I…I read it somewhere, I think," said Harry. "In a – a fan magazine
"Vot about him?" asked Krum suspiciously.

"He's a wandmaker!"

"I know that," said Krum.

"He made your wand! That's why I thought – Quidditch –"

No comments: