Tuesday 18 November 2008

Frida Kahlo The Broken Column painting

Frida Kahlo The Broken Column paintingFrida Kahlo Self Portrait painting
   "It's all I feel safe doing," said Hermione shakily. "There are spells that would put him completely right, but I daren't try in case I do them wrong and cause more damage. . . . He's lost so much blood already. . . ."

   "How did he get hurt? I mean" – Harry shook his head, trying to clear it, to make sense of whatever had just taken place – "why are we here? I thought we were going Harry sped to the place where Hermione had landed, seized the tiny beaded bag, and thrust his hand inside it. At once, object after object began presenting itself to his touch: He felt the leather spines of books, woolly sleeves of jumpers, heels of shoes –

"Quickly!"

   He grabbed his wand from the ground and pointed it into the depths of the magical bag.

"Accio Dittany!"

No comments: