Tuesday 11 November 2008

Peter Paul Rubens Rape of the Daughters of Leucippus painting

Peter Paul Rubens Rape of the Daughters of Leucippus paintingWinslow Homer Gloucester Harbor paintingEdward Hopper The Long Leg painting
But when did you do this?" Harry asked, regarding Hermione with a mixture of admiration and incredulity.
  She swallowed and then said imploringly, "I can't believe Dumbledore would have been angry, it's not as though we're going to use the information to make a Horcrux, is it?" "Can you hear us complaining?" said Ron. "Where are these books anyway?"    Hermione rummaged for a moment and then extracted from the pile a large volume, bound in faded black leather. She looked a little nauseated
   "Just after his – Dumbledore's – funeral," said Hermione in an even smaller voice. "Right after we agreed we'd leave school and go and look for the Horcruxes. When I went back upstairs to get my things it – it just occurred to me that the more we knew about them, the better it would be . . . and I was alone in there . . . so I tried . . . and it worked. They flew straight in through the open window and I – I packed them."

 

No comments: