Friday 6 February 2009

Rene Magritte The Ignorant Fairy

Rene Magritte The Ignorant FairyRene Magritte The Human ConditionRene Magritte The Great War
I think incredibly spiritual. I know the Lord is with me in my downward dog. 12. I was born with jaundice.13. I was born pigeon-toed.14. I was born with an extra kidney. I wish I could have sold it on the black market and made some money, but it was underdeveloped and did nothing but cause me to wet the bed until the third?20. If you asked me to tell you my favorite movie, I would have a hard time not saying Titanic. 21. I once sent a teacher into early retirement by pretending to be a cheetah and swiping at her from under a desk.22. I once ran into New Kids On the Block's Joey McIntyre in the lobby of an off-Broadway show. I told him he was the first boy I ever
grade.15. I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur.16. A horse once fell over while I was riding it.17. I don't believe in democracy.18. I cried when Spock died in Star Trek II. (See the top 10 1950s sci-fi movies.)19. I drink two glasses of wine every night before bed. Wait, did I just admit to alcoholism

No comments: