Thursday 4 December 2008

Raphael The Holy Family painting

Raphael The Holy Family paintingWilliam Bouguereau The Broken Pitcher paintingWilliam Bouguereau Love Takes Flight painting
Men or Hobbits. Yet it will not be the first time that I have been to Moria. I sought there long for Thráin son of Thrór after he was lost. I passed through, and I came out again alive! '`I too once passed the Dimrill Gate,' said Aragorn quietly; 'but though I also came out again, the memory is very evil. I do not wish to enter Moria a second time.''And I don't wish to enter it even once,' said Pippin.'Nor me,' muttered Sam.`Of course not! ' said Gandalf. 'Who would? But the question is: who will follow me, if I lead you there? ''I will,' said Gimli eagerly.
Cassius Marcellus Coolidge Dogs Playing Poker painting
will,' said Aragorn heavily. `You followed my lead almost to disaster in the snow, and have said no word of blame. I will follow your lead now – if this last warning does not move you. It is not of the Ring, nor of us others that I am thinking now, but of you, Gandalf. And I say to you: if you pass the doors of Moria, beware! '`I will not go,' said Boromir; 'not unless the vote of the whole company is against me. What do Legolas and the little folk say? The Ring-bearer's voice surely should be heard? ''I do not wish to go to Moria,' said Legolas.

No comments: