Monday 23 February 2009

Vincent van Gogh Houses at Auvers

Vincent van Gogh Houses at AuversVincent van Gogh Tree trunksVincent van Gogh Stairway at AuversVincent van Gogh Souvenir de Mauve
Later that night I sent him a message and surprise! Surprise! I knew the guy back when I was still in grade school. He was a senior and I was a sixth grader but still I developed a crush on him. I met him a couple of times in high school he was already a college student then. He went to the big city studying to become an engineer in a messages we seem to hit it right off. And I learned that he liked me too way back then. Even though I was still a sixth, grader he had liked me but just couldn’t tell it to me because I was too young to be confessed such feelings to. We had fun sending messages, talking to each other on the phone, sharing secrets and problems with each other. I fell for him because on the phone he was the most perfect gentleman.
I studied in a different place during college and he was large university. So I just met him during vacation time. He was out of my reach so I decided to just keep those feelings to myself.When we started sending

No comments: