Sunday 1 March 2009

Juan Gris Guitar on a Table

Juan Gris Guitar on a TableJuan Gris Guitar and Music PapeJuan Gris Fantomas Pipe and NewspaperGeorge Bellows The Picnic
fulcrums. It suffices. After I created the first great Light Dam, which had a capacity of 50,000 daylight hours, the tribal The Arch-astronomer looked up again bronze fish, shining now like a gong in the noontime sun.
"Such beauty," he murmured. "And unique. Come, Dactylos. Recall to me what it was that I promised should be your reward?"
"You asked me to design a fish that would swim through the seas of space that lie between the worlds," intoned the master craftsman. "In return for which - in return-"
"Yes? My memory is not what it used to be," purred the Arch-astronomer, stroking the warm bronzeput to some inconvenience to use the silk and some bamboo to build a flying machine from which I could launch myself from the top-most turret of my prison."
"Bringing you, by various diversions, to Krull," said the Arch-astronomer. "And one cannot help feeling that some alternative occupation - lettuce farming, say - would offer somewhat less of a risk of being put to death by instalments. Why do you continue in it? Goldeneyes Dactylos shrugged.
"I'm good at it," he said.

No comments: